SMART NOTEBOOK AS AN ICT WAY FОR DEVELOPMENT OF RESEARCH COMPETENCE
AbstractThe article discusses the benefits of the educational process for general and higher education through the development of research competence of students, information and communication technology training. These technologies are used in many areas of activity, including updated content of education, implementing of distance learning, introducing new forms of collaboration. Attention is accented on the features using SMART Notebook software for organizing the learning process in the form of interactive sessions, clarified a basic arguments to use SMART Notebook for creation an author's educational resources, to orient teachers to construct their personal innovative methodical system.
Зимняя И. А. Ключевые компетенции – новая парадигма результата образования / И. А. Зимняя // Высшее образование сегодня. – 2003. – № 5. – С. 34–42.
Робинсон К. О смене парадигмы образования [Електронний ресурс] / К. Робинсон. – Режим доступу : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ps4hp7LS568https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ps4hp7LS568.
Попова М. В. ИКТ в развитии межкультурной компетенции [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу : http://www.pglu.ru/lib/publications/University_Reading/2009/XII/uch_2009_XII_00053.pdf.
Система дистанційного навчання Київського університету імені Бориса Грінченка [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу : http://e-learning.kubg.edu.ua/dn/course/view.php?id=346http://e-learning.kubg.edu.ua/dn/course/view.php?id=346.
Learning and Teaching Resources [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу : http://www.skoool.com.
SMART Exchange [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу : http://exchange.smarttech.com/.
REFERENCES (TRANSLATED AND TRANSLITERATED)
Zymnyaya I. A. Key competence - a new paradigm of education results / I. A.Zymnyaya // Higher Education today. – 2003. – № 5. – P. 34–42 (in Russian).
Robinson K. Сhanging paradigms [online]. / K. Robinson. – Available from : https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ps4hp7LS568https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ps4hp7LS568 (in Russian).
Popova M. V. ICT in development of intercultural competence [online]. – Available from : http://www.pglu.ru/lib/publications/University_Reading/2009/XII/uch_2009_XII_00053.pdf (in Russian).
Distance learning system Borys Hrinchenko Kiev University [online]. – Available from : http://e-learning.kubg.edu.ua/dn/course/view.php?id=346 (in Ukrainian).
Learning and Teaching Resources [online]. – Available from : http://www.skoool.comhttp://www.skoool.com/ (in English).
SMART Exchange [online]. – Available from : http://exchange.smarttech.com/ (in English).
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.