SOFTWARE OF AUTOMATION CONSTRUCTION FOR DISTANCE COURSE
Keywords:distance course, SCORM, metadata, distance learning platform
AbstractActual problems of distance courses authers automation work are considered. The system which can be co-ordinated with international standard SCORM or with a platform of distance learning is offered.
Аванесов В. С. Знания как предмет педагогического измерения. [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://www.testolog.narod.ru/EdMeasmt5.html.
Атанов Г.А., Пустынникова И.Н. Обучение и искусственный интеллект, или Основы современной дидактики высшей школы. – Донецк: Изд-во ДОУ, 2003. – 504 с.
Синица Е.М., Бурцев М.С. Описание учебных ресурсов: метаданные, стандарты, профили. Educational Technology & Society 9(1), 200. – С. 365–373.[ Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://ifets.ieee.org/russian/depository/v9_i1/html/1.html.
Bloom, B.S. Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. Handbook I: Cognitive Domain. – NY: McKay, 1956.
SCORM ® 2004 3rd Edition Overview [Електронний ресурс] – Режим доступу: http://www.adlnet.gov/scorm/20043ED/Index.aspx.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.