THE FACTOR-CRITERIA MODEL OF ASSESSMENT OF ELECTRONIC EDUCATIONAL GAME RESOURCES IN MATHEMATICS FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
AbstractThis article proves the need for a comprehensive assessment of electronic educational game resources in mathematics for the primary school students; gives the definition of “the factor-criteria model of the electronic educational game resources (EEGR)”. It also describes the created model, which consists of requirements for the content, methodological and program parts of the electronic resources for primary school; identifies the factors and the criteria to each of them. It was proposed to assess the ratios within the group of factors and each group of criteria according to the arithmetic progression. The presented model can be a convenient tool both for primary school teachers and EEGR developers. It can also be a basis for a unified state comprehensive system of assessment of the EEGR.
Evaluation of quality of educational software for comprehensive schools: monograph / [Zhaldak M. I., Shyshkina M. P., Lapinskyi V. V., Skripka K. I. та ін.]; scientific editing by prof. M. I. Zhaldak– К.: Pedagogical Thought, 2012. – 132 p. (in Ukrainian)
Hryhorash V. V. Qualimetric approach to expert evaluation of training and educational process / V. V. Hryhorash // Pedagogy of Formation of Creative Personality in Higher and Secondary Schools. – 2014. – P. 140-146. (in Ukrainian)
Kolos K. R. Criteria factor model of efficiency assessment of computer oriented learning environment of an institute of postgraduate pedagogical education / K. P. Kolos // Information Technologies in Education. – 2015. – №22, с. 80-92. (in Ukrainian)
Kovalenko O. O. Criteria factors model of assessment of the level of autonomy of students of medical colleges / О. О. Kovalenko // Pedagogical Science: theory, history, innovative technologies/ - 2013. – №8 (34). – P. 208-216. (in Ukrainian)
Lavrentieva H. P. Health Care Requirements to the Use of Electronic Learning Tools / H. P. Lavrentieva // Information Technologies and Learning Tools. 2011. №2 (22). Available from: https://core.ac.uk/download/files/341/11083481.pdf. (in Ukrainian)
Melnyk O. M. Analysis of the Results of the All-Ukrainian Investigation on the Use of ICT in Primary Schools / О. M. Melnyk // Pedagogical Search. – 2015. – №4 (27) December. – p. 95-99. (in Russian)
Olefirenko N. V. Requirements for electronic didactic resources for primary school / N. V. Olefirenko // Information Technologies in Education. – 2012. – Number 12. – с. 73-82. – Available from: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/itvo_2012_12_14. (in Ukrainian)
The system of psychological and pedagogical requirements to the means of information and communication technologies for educational purposes / [Hryb’iuk О. О., Demianenko V. M., Zhaldak M. I., Zaporozhchenko Iu. H. And others]; edited by M. I. Zhaldak. – К.: Atika, 2014. – 172 p. (in Ukrainian)
Yelnikova H. Theory and methods of estimation results of the general education institutions / H. Yelnikova // Theory and Methods of Education Management. – 2012. - №8. (in Ukrainian)
Zelenskyi R. M. Criteria factor model of assessment of the level of responsibility / R. M. Zelenskyi // Pedagogy of Formation of Creative Personality in Higher and Secondary Schools. – 2011. – № 16 (69). – P. 72–79. (in Ukrainian)
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.