INFORMATION EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT AS A PLATFORM FOR IMPLEMENTING BLENDED LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
AbstractThe article deals with the organization of blended learning for students on the basis of information educational environment using electronic teaching methods courses. It was considered the use of modern information technology, interactive learning, the use of computer-oriented technologies for structuring educational information and presenting it in different formats, creating an electronic notebook - portfolio of student’s work on appropriate discipline. The portfolio does not only qualitatively assess the performance of students and their level of competence, but also intensify educational interests through the reflection of their professional activity, self-control and self-monitoring their achievement, analysis, reasoning and planning future actions, decisions, and finally changes personal success.
Кун К. E-Learning - электронное обучение // Информатика и образование. – 2006. – №10. – С. 16–18.
Moebs, S. & Weibelzahl, S. (2006). Towards a good mix in blended learning for small and medium sized enterprises – Outline of a Delphi Study. Proceedings of the Workshop on Blended Learning and SMEs held in conjuction with the 1stEuropean Conference on Technology Enhancing Learning Crete, Greece, Рp. 1 –6.
Graham, C.R. (2005). Blended learning system: Definition, current trends and future direction. In: Bonk, C.J., Graham, C.R. (eds.) Handbook of Blended Learning: Global Perspectives, Local Designs, pp. 3–21. Pfeiffer, San Francisco.
Кухаренко В. М. Змішане навчання. Вебінар. [Електронний ресурс] /Володимир Миколайович Кухаренко/ – Режим доступу : http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2190095-intel-blended..
Технології дистанційного навчання: словник-глосарій / укладачі М. Ю. Кадемія, В. М. Кобися. – Вінниця : ФОП Тарнашинський О. В., 2016. – 284 с.
REFERENCES (TRANSLATED AND TRANSLITERATED)
Кun К. E-Learning – electroning learning // Informatika i obrazovanie.- 2006. - №10. - P.16-18. (in Ukrainian)
Moebs, S. & Weibelzahl, S. (2006). Towards a good mix in blended learning for small and medium sized enterprises - Outline of a Delphi Study. Proceedings of the Workshop on Blended Learning and SMEs held in conjuction with the 1stEuropean Conference on Technology Enhancing Learning Crete, Greece, pp 1 -6. (in English)
Graham, C.R. (2005). Blended learning system: Definition, current trends and future direction. In: Bonk, C.J., Graham, C.R. (eds.) Handbook of Blended Learning: Global Perspectives, Local Designs, pp.3-21. Pfeiffer, San Francisco. (in English)
Кukharenko V.М. Blended learning. Webinar. [online] / Volodymyr Mykolaiovych Kukharenko / - Available from: http://www.wiziq.com/online-class/2190095-intel-blended. (in Ukrainian)
Technology Distance Learning: Dictionary and Glossary / ukladachi M. Iu. Kademiia, V. M. Kobysia. – Vinnytsia: FOP Tarnashynskyi O. V., 2016. – 284 p. (in Ukrainian)
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.