DEVELOPMENT OF PROFESSIONAL AND SOFT SKILLS OF FUTURE IT SPECIALISTS IN COOPERATION WITH LEADING IT COMPANIES
AbstractThe problem of technological universities lagging behind the level of development of the IT-industry can be solved only on condition that technological IT companies actively participate in training of future IT-professionals. Only cooperation between IT-companies and IT-faculties can provide effective training of future IT-professionals. Universities require access to new technologies in order to support students and teachers of STEM-faculties, so that they would keep up with the level of technology development. The article analyzes the trends of cooperation between universities and IT companies. For example, the integration of Microsoft resources and services into the University e-learning environment identified the impact of using appropriate resources for the development of professional skills and “soft skills”. The present article suggests a model of integrating Microsoft resources and services into the e-learning environment.
N. I. Chukhray,Assessment and development of relations between business partners: monograph.2008, p. 360. (in Ukrainian)
Y. Kondratenko, Analysis of peculiarities of innovative cooperation between academic institutions and IT companies in the directions of S2B and B2S, Technical reports. Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University, no. 1 (39), pp. 15-19, 2014. (in Ukrainian)
H. Gogl, Knowledge Loves Company: Successful Models of Cooperation between Universities and Companies in Europe. 2009, p. 337. (in English)
V. С. Kharchenko, V.V Sklyar, "Concept and models of interaction of university science and IT industry: S2B-B2S",v. 8-9, pp. 170–174, 2012. (in Ukrainian)
V. С. Kharchenko, "University and Industry Cooperation: S2B-B2S", Cardboard, v. 3-4, pp. 43-49, 2014. (in Ukrainian)
Ukrainian IT-market: results 2016 and perspectives 2017. [Online]. Available: https://dou.ua/lenta/articles/2016-summary.[Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
CSR Practices in Ukraine 2016, Ed. Saprykina: CSR Development Center. 2016, p. 118. (in Ukrainian)
Lviv IT Cluster [Online]. Available: http: //it-bpo.lviv.ua. [Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
Educational IT programs for which it is not ashamed: IoT, Computer and Data Science in Ukrainian universities. [Online]. Available: https://dou.ua/lenta/articles/new-it-specializations. [Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
Universities and business: international cooperation and perspectives for Ukraine. [Online]. Available: Mode of access: http://cost.ua/news/421-college-business-cooperation. [Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
CHNU them. Fedkovych will collaborate with IT Company. [Online]. Available:http://studway.com.ua/chnu-fedkovicha.[Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
T.O. Goncharenko, A.V. Tyutyunnik, "Using Microsoft IT Academy to create the ICT competence of students" Educational Discus, 7.3, pp. 28-37, 2014. (in Ukrainian)
I.I. Suhonyak, A.M. Kovalchuk, A.O. Danilchenko, "Professional certification as a means of improving the level of practical training of students in IT specialties" [Electronic resource] // Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 53, no. 3, pp. 109-122, 2002. [Online]. Available: http://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/view/1424. [Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
S.M. Tsirulnik, V.V. Zagorsky, A.O. Metelitsa, Problems and approaches of training IT industry. [Online]. Available:http://ir.lib.vntu.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/9371/27.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y.[Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
S. Martsenko, "Use of International Programs in the Study of Foreign Students". [Online]. Available: http://elartu.tntu.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/8396/2/Conf_2014_Martsenko_S-Implementation_of_international_42-43.pdf. [Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in Ukrainian)
O. G. Kuzminska, T. V. Voloshyna, T. P. Sayapina, "Learning Technologies in an Innovative Oriented Educational Environment: A Competency Approach and Educational Communications" Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Bioresources and Natural Resources of Ukraine, Series Pedagogy. Psychology. Philosoph, Redcologist: Nikolayenko SM (Ed.) And others. K .: Millennium, vol. 253, no 2, pp. 50-64, 2016. (in Ukrainian)
O. Glazunova, T. Voloshyna, "Hybrid Cloud-Oriented Educational Environment for Training Future IT Specialists: Information and Communication Technologies in Education" , Research, and Industrial Applications, Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 1614, pp. 157-167, 2016. [Online]. Available:http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1614/paper_64.pdf. [Accessed: 08- May- 2017]. (in English)
O. G. Glazunova, D.Yu. Kassatkin, O.G. Kuzminska, M.V. Mokriyev, A.I. Blozva, T.V. Voloshyna, T.S.Sayapina, Integration of educational resources and services of IT companies into the university's educational environment [collective monograph]. Kyiv: LLC "NVS Interservice", 2016, p. 285. (in Ukrainian)
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.