FORMATION OF BACHELORS OF INFORMATICS COMPETENCE IN THE USE OF OPEN SYSTEMS NETWORK TECHNOLOGIES
Keywords:відкрита освіта, мережні технології відкритих систем, бакалавр інформатики, компетентність щодо використання МТВС
AbstractThe article examines the problem of formation of Bachelors of Informatics competence in the use of open systems network technologies (OSNT). It is substantiated that OSNT selection for the higher educational institutions should be performed according to the following characteristics such as management supporting, commitment to the end-user, establishment of three-dimensional interaction, realization of the implementing tasks and user service. The criteria, indicators and levels of competence of the Bachelors of Informatics in relation to OSNT are identified. The basic stages of pedagogical experiment in relation to OSNT use for the future Bachelors of Informatics are described. The experimental implementation of the study results showed that the application of the special methodology in the training of Bachelors of Informatics contributes to their competence in the use of OSNT. The conducted experimental research attests the positive dynamics of Bachelors of Informatics growth of competence in using OSNT.
A. Jacques, "La didactique de linformatique: un problème ouvert?". [online]. Available: http://edutice.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs/00/35/90/90/PDF/d07p009.pdf (in French)
M. Elżbieta, "Doskonalenie wiedzy przedmiotowej nauczycieli informatyki – wyzwaniem społeczeństwa informacyjnego" [online]. Available: http://www.ap.krakow.pl/ptn/ref-2005/maczynsk.pdf (in Polish)
Thompson Alfred, "Teaching the Computer Science Teacher". [online]. Available: http://blogs.msdn.com/alfredth/archive/ 2008/08/12/teaching-the-computer-science-teacher.aspx. (in English)
V. Yu. Bykov, Models of Organizational System of Open Education. Kyiv, Ukraina: Atika, 2009. (in Ukrainian)
O. Ye. Vysotska, "Open education as a factor advanced development of society". [online]. Available: http://virtkafedra.ucoz.ua/el_gurnal/pages/vyp7/konf1/Vysocka.pdf. (in Ukrainian)
M. Y. Hrabar, K. A. Krasnianskaia. The application of mathematical statistics in pedagogical research: Nonparametric methods. Moscow, Russia: Prosveshchenye, 1977. (in Russian).
M. I. Zhaldak, " About the activities of methodical aspects of education in Informatics in schools and teacher education", Naukovi zapysky Ternopilskoho natsionalnoho universytetu im. V.Hnatiuka. Seriia: Pedahohika, № 6, pp. 17-24, 2005. (in Ukrainian)
O. A. Zakharova, " Open systems in distance education ", Myr obrazovanyia – obrazovanye v myre, № 2, pp. 111-116, 2011. (in Russian).
H. Kiedrovych, "Theory and practice of computer technology at secondary and vocational schools in Poland ", avtoref. dys. na zdob. nauk. stupenia doktora ped. nauk, Kyiv, Ukraina, 2001. (in Ukrainian).
M. P. Leshchenko, A. V. Yatsishin, "Сategory of "open education" in the works of native and foreign scientists", Information Technologies and Learning Tools, №1, 2014. [online]. Available: http://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/view/985#.U3s6sdJ_tgs. (in Ukrainian).
N. V. Morze, "The system of methodical preparation of future teachers of computer science in pedagogical universities", dys... d-ra ped. nauk, Natsionalnyi pe-dahohichnyi un-t im. M.P.Drahomanova. Kyiv, Ukraina, 2003. (in Ukrainian)
O. V. Ovcharuk, "Conceptual approaches to the use of technology open education and distance learning in foreign countries and their role in the modernization of education", Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia, № 1, 2006. [online]. Available: http://journal.iitta.gov.ua/index.php/itlt/article/view/292/278. (in Ukrainian)
O. M. Spirin, Theoretical and methodological principles of training future teachers of informatics for the credit system. Zhytomyr, Ukraina: Vyd-vo ZhDU im. I. Franka, 2007. (in Ukrainian)
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.