THE USE OF EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION DESIGN TECHNOLOGY IN THE COURSE OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE DISTANCE LEARNING AT NON-PHILOLOGICAL FACULTIES
AbstractThe article substantiates the view that the intensification of information flows as one of the main factors entering the world in the era of the global information society actualizes the problem of the organization of educational information space in the classroom for foreign language in higher educational institutions. The authors have proposed the educational information design technology in foreign languages distance learning at non-philological faculties. The article analyzes the experimental results verification of the technological effectiveness used in the learning content design in a foreign language for professional purposes; it has been proved the basic criterion of effective informational product – information-oriented competence of professional foreign language knowledge.
Закон України "Про вищу освіту", Педагогіка і психологія професійної освіти, №1, с. 9-52, 2000.
С. Ніколаєнко, "Забезпечення якості вищої освіти – важлива умова інноваційного розвитку держави і суспільства", Освіта України, №16-17, с. 4, 2007.
А. Марон, Л. Монахова, "Ведущие тенденции развития андрогических исследований", Академический весник Института образования взрослых Российской академии образования Человек и образование, №1, с. 32-39, 2001.
S. A. Duarte, L.A. Escobar, "Using Adapted Material and its Impact on University Students’ Motivation" PROFILE, Volume 9, Issue 1, pp. 63-87, 2008.
Л. Зенина, Н. Каменева, "Обучение студентов деловой переписке на английском языке", Открытое образование, № 6, с. 76-79, 2013.
M. N. Lamy, "What indluences reflective interaction in distancepeer learning? Evidence from four long-term learners of French", Open Learning 18.1, pp. 39-60, 2003.
M. Mollering, "Computer mediated communication: Learning German online in Australia", ReCall 12.1, pр. 27- 34, 2000.
Вікіпедія [Електронний ресурс]. Доступно: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_management_system. Дата звернення : Серп. 29, 2017.
M. Moore, "Theory of transactional distance. Theoratical principles of distance education", New York, Rougtledge, pp. 22-28, 1993.
B. Robinson "Innovation in open and distance learning: Some lessons from experience and research", London, Kogan Page, pp. 15-26, 2001.
M. Selman "Distance education materials: A report from students and teachers", TEL Talk 18.1, pp. 190-191, 2005.
О. Кравець, "Технологія проектування навчальної інформації в професійно-педагогічної діяльності викладача вищого навчального закладу", монографія, Вид-во ЖДУ ім. І. Франка, Житомир, с. 246, 2015.
REFERENCES (TRANSLATED AND TRANSLITERATED)
The Law of Ukraine "About Higher Education", Pedagogics and Psychology of Professional Education, №1, s.9-52, 2000. (in Ukrainian)
S. Nikolaienko, "The Quality Assurance in Higher Education – an Important Condition for Innovative Development of the State and Society," Education of Ukraine №16-17, s.4, 2007. (in Ukrainian)
A. Maron, L. Monahova, "Major Trends in the Development Androgentic Research", Academic Bulletin of the Institute of Adult Education of Russian, Academy of Education, People and Education, №1, s.32-39, 2001. (in Russian)
S.A. Duarte, L.A. Escobar, "Using Adapted Material and its Impact on University Students’ Motivation" PROFILE, Volume 9, Issue 1, pp. 63-87, 2008. (in English)
L. Zenina, N. Kameneva, " Teaching Students Business Correspondence in English", Open Education, № 6, s.76-79, 2013. (in Russian)
M.N. Lamy, "What Indluences Reflective Interaction in Distancepeer Learning? Evidence from four long-term learners of French", Open Learning 18.1, pp. 39-60, 2003. (in English)
M. Mollering, "Computer Mediated Communication: Learning German online in Australia", ReCall 12.1, pр.27- 34, 2000. (in English)
Learning management system. (b.d.). Retrieved from en.wikipedia.org /: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Learning_management_system .Data zvernennia : Serp. 29, 2017. (in Ukrainian)
M. Moore, "Theory of Transactional Distance. Theoratical Principles of Distance Education", New York, Rougtledge, pp.22-28, 1993. (in English)
B. Robinson "Innovation in Open and Distance Learning: Some Lessons from Experience and Research", London, Kogan Page, pp.15-26, 2001. (in English)
M. Selman "Distance Education Materials: A Report from Students and Teachers", TEL Talk 18.1, pp. 190-191, 2005. (in English)
O.E. Kravets, "Technology of Projecting Educational Information in the Course of Professional and Pedagogical Activity of Higher School Teachers". – Manuscript, Vyd-vo ZhDU im. I. Franka, Zhytomyr, s. 246, 2015. (in Ukrainian)
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.