DISTANCE LEARNING COMPUTER SOFTWARE FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF THE POSTGRADUATE EDUCATION FOR INFORMATICS TEACHERS
AbstractThe main demands to the distance learning systems which are used for providing the needs of the studying process are defined and characterized in the article. There is also a list of free of charge systems for the management of the educational resources. A comparative analysis of the main systems has been done for determining the optimal distance learning platform for the development of the teachers’ subject-oriented competence in the postgraduate pedagogical education.
Богомолов В. А. Обзор бесплатных систем управления обучением. Режим доступу: http://ifets.ieee.org/russian/depository/v10_i3/html/9_bogomolov.htm.
Галкіна М. В., Тюрікова О. Д. Платформа Moodle. Можливості та перспективи використання. Режим доступу: http://18.104.22.168/search?q=cache:XhAWyCrFOTsJ:osvita.donetsk.ua/institut/Konferensia_17_04_2009/Seksia3/Moodle_text.doc.
Смирнова-Трибульская Е. Н. Основы формирования информатических компетентностей учителей в области дистанционного обучения. Монография. – Херсон: Айлант, 2007 с. – 704 c.
IMS Global Learning Consortium Announces 2009 Global Learning Impact Award Recipients IMS Global Learning Consortium Announces 2009 Global Learning Impact Award Recipientsv. Режим доступу: https://bildungsportal.sachsen.de/e2/e333/e2443/olat_imsglobal_award_2009.pdf.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.