AUTOMATED SYSTEM OF FUZZY IDENTIFICATION OF EXPERT’S COMPETENCE FOR ASSESSING THE QUALITY OF PEDAGOGICAL PHENOMENA AND PROCESSES
AbstractThe article describes the problem of the application of the theory of fuzzy sets to describe the indicators of expert assessment by using linguistic variables instead of numerals or in addition to them. An automated fuzzy system of Sugeno has been developed for determining the competence of an expert. Its input variables are six factors: work experience, academic degree, if any, publications, justification of position as to the discussed problem, knowledge of the achievements in the relevant sphere, knowledge of the essence and objects of work of specialists of a certain area. Simple relations between variables are described using fuzzy statements, complex relationships are described by fuzzy algorithms. In the Simulink environment a fuzzy controller was built on the basis of Sugeno FIS-system, optimized using the anfis function. Testing the controller on a test selection proves the functional suitability of the developed model.
E. M. Kryukova and D. R. Makeeva, "The role of experts in the assessment and certification of qualifications of the personnel of the service sector", Journal of the Association of Universities of Tourism and Services, No. 1, s. 9-14, 2013 (in Russian).
O. V. Borodienko, "Method of expert evaluation in modeling the system of development of professional competence of managers", Scientific Bulletin of Uzhgorod National University, Series "Pedagogy, social work", Issue 35, s. 35-38, 2015 (in Ukrainian).
M. G. Luts'kiy, O. G. Korchenko, D. A. Gornіts'ka and І. M. Yarmoshevich, "Model of expert quality assessment to increase the objectivity of expertise in the field of information security", Naukovo-tekhnіchniy zhurnal "Zakhist іnformatsії", № 2, s. 115-120, 2011 (in Ukrainian).
B. S. Gershunskiy, Forecasting the content of training in technical schools, M.: Vyssh.shkola, 1980 (in Ukrainian).
Yu. S. Grisyuk and A. V. Labuta, "Formation of working groups and determination of an experts’ competence in project and program management processes", Upravlіnnya proektami, sistemniy analіz і logіstika: Naukoviy zhurnal, Vyp. 9. s. 36-39, 2012 (in Ukrainian).
O. G. Tіmіns'kiy, "Certain aspects of the formation of the genetic code of the project manager in accordance with the terms of the project in portfolio management", Upravlіnnya proektami ta rozvitok virobnitstva: Zb.nauk.pr., № 1(21), s. 49-57, 2007 (in Ukrainian).
N. A. Brodyagina and V. V. Myakushko, "Consistency of expert assessment on the basis of the mathematical theory of fuzzy sets", Global'naya yadernaya bezopasnost', № 4(9), s. 23-28, 2013 (in Ukrainian).
O. M. Poleshchuk, "System analysis and processing of group expert information on the basis of linguistic variables", Lesnoy vestnik, № 1, s. 65-74, 2015 (in Russian).
O. N. Velichko, T. B. Gordienko, A. A. Gaber and P. F. Baranov, "The use of software to assess the competence of experts", Otkrytoe obrazovanie, № 4, s. 15-21, 2015 (in Russian).
G. V. Tereshchuk and V. K. Sydorenko, The basics of pedagogical research, Ol’shtyn,: Vyssh.shkola Informatyki I Ekonomii TWP, 2010 (in Polish).
І. M. Tsіdylo, "The application of a fuzzy logic apparatus to assess the representativeness of an expert", Naukovі zapysky TNPU іm. V. Gnatyuka. Serіya: Pedagogіka, № 4. s. 171-177, 2011 (in Ukrainian).
V. V. Kruglov, M. І. Dlі and R. Yu. Golunov, Fuzzy logic and artificial neural networks: Tutorial, M. Izdatel'stvo fіziko-matematicheskoy lіteratury, 2001 (in Russian).
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.