NEURAL NETWORK FORMATION OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION CHARACTERISTICS IN THE SYSTEM OF DISTANCE LEARNING MOODLE
Keywords:distance learning system MOODLE, intelligent system, neural network system NeuroShell2, neural network architecture neural networks, multilayer neural network with direct spread of the signal
AbstractThe method for formation of the neural network based on educational qualification characteristics of graduates of educational institutions in distance learning system is offered. Modeling was performed by means of MOODLE, NeuroShell2 and PHP under the Code certification and training of seafarers' for seafarers training center. It is shown that the proposed method can be used for a wide range of educational institutions.
Документація ДН MOODLE [Електронний ресурс] - Режим доступу до докум. : http://docs.moodle.org
Чубукова, Data Mining / І. А. Чубукова: Курс лекцій. – 326 с.
Державний стандарт професійно-технічної освіти: ДСПТО 8322.214.171.124.00-2007. – [Чинний від 2007-08-29]. – Офіц. вид. – К., 2007. – 109 с.
Саймон Хайкин, Нейронні мережі: повний курс, 2-е видання. : Пер. з англ. – М. : Видавничий будинок «Вільямс», 2006. – 1104 с. : мул. – Парал. Тіт. Англ.
Круглов В.В. Штучні нейронні мережі. Теорія і практика. – 2-е видавництво, стереотип. – М.: Вид-во Гаряча линия–Телеком, 2002. - 382 с.: мул.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.