ARCHITECTURE OF ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
Keywords:information system, IT-architecture, architecture of electronic Government, models of scopes
AbstractThe research objective is to analyze the major principles of IT-systems design and development and operation within the structure of the integrated architecture of electronic communications within the government authorities of Ukraine and to introduce the practical recommendations related to this issue while implementing the transition program to Unified architecture of electronic Government, that is based on the use and application of electronic services. The ways were proposed for the IT-architecture design and development within the structure of electronic communications of the government authorities on the basis of the uniform concept of the Electronic Government Integrated Architecture description. The following is considered: the basic IT-practices (models of scopes) describing IT-architecture and examples of their application at the construction of single architecture of electronic co-operation of society. The main distinctions are resulted in relation to their practical application. Development components of IT-architecture are briefly considered on the way of realization single and standardized management processes of enterprise by public institutions with the use of service-orientated approach.
e-GIF Standards Maturity Model [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://www.e.govt.nz/standards/e-gif/standards-development/. – Назва з екрану.
COBIT® Publications and Products [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://www.isaca.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Members_and_Leaders1/COBIT6/COBIT_Publications/COBIT_Products.htm. – Назва з екрану.
Zachman Framework [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zachman_Framework. – Назва з екрану.
IFEAD's New Sections on Services Orientation [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://www.enterprise-architecture.info/EA_Services-Oriented-Enterprise.htm. - Назва з екрану.
Enterprise architecture-framework and methodology for the design of architecture in the large [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://is2.lse.ac.uk/asp/aspecis/20050145.pdf. – Назва з екрану.
Welcome to TOGAF™ Version 9 - The Open Group Architecture Framework [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://www.opengroup.org/architecture/togaf9-doc/arch/. – Назва з екрану.
Teale P., Jarvic R. Business Patterns for Software Engineering Use – Part 1. Microsoft Architecture Journal, № 2, April 2004.
Microsoft Architecture Overview [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms978007.aspx. - Назва з екрану.
Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/e-gov/fea/. Назва з екрану.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.