MEANS OF FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF INFORMATICS
AbstractTeacher of Informatics has been in business in an environment that constantly change and modify, so his training requires the diversity of forms, methods, approaches and teaching technologies as well as learning tools that foster professional competence of students - future teachers of informatics. This article describes the use of author the Internet information resources, electronic textbook, multimedia training programs to ensure the process of studying professional disciplines in the context of the formation of professional competence of future teachers of informatics.
Мойсеюк Н.Є. Педагогіка. Навчальний посібник / Н.Є. Мойсеюк. – К., 2007. – 656 с.
Зайченко І.В. Педагогіка. Навчальний посібник для студентів вищих педагогічних закладів / І.В. Зайченко. – Чернігів, 2003. – 528 с.
Вдовенко М.І. Класифікація електронних засобів навчання: постановка проблеми / М.І. Вдовенко // Військова освіта: зб. наук. праць. – К., 2006. - № 2 (18). - С.172-180.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.