SYSTEM OF THE AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT PROCESSING IN SHELL OF BASE SOFTWARE
AbstractIn the article the automatic system of the document processing, created with use of Microsoft Access – a component part of Microsoft Office is offered. This system can be used at school and Institutions of education with one computer or with system of 15 ones connecting in the local net.
Форт Стивен, Хоун Том, Редстон Джеймс. Программирование в среде Access 2000. Энциклопедия пользователя.– К.: Издательство “ДиаСофт”, 2000. – 544 с.
Харитонова И.А, Михеева В.Д. Microsoft Access 2000: разработка приложений. – СПб.: БХВ – Петербург, 2001. – 832 с.
Хорев В. Д. Самоучитель программирования на VBA в Microsoft Office.– К.: “Юниор”, 2001. – 294 с.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.