INFORMATIZATION OF EDUCATION AND ICT APPLICATION FOR IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION ABROAD
Keywords:school computerization, multimedia means of education, computer literacy
AbstractThe article deals with the analysis of the problems of ICT application in education sphere in abroad. Particularly the article is about the pupils and teachers access to electronic means and Internet, as well as about ICT place in the school curricula.
Всесвітня доповідь ЮНЕСКО про комунікацію та інформацію в 1999-2000 – http://www.polpred.com/free/unesco/2.htm
Інститут досліджень в галузі освіти Онтаріо (Ontario Institute for Studies in Education) – csile.oise.utoronto.ca/ intro.html
Крейг Баррет: России нужны цифровые преобразования. – http://www.computerra.ru/focus/34370/
Національні стандарти технічної підготовки (National Educational Technology Standards, NRTS) (cnets.iste.org
Патаракин Е.Д. Социальные сервисы сетевых сообществ в помощь учителю.Владивосток. – 2006. – 34 с.
Проект ООН по глобальному обучению и преподаванию «Школьный Киберавтобус» – www.un.org/Pubs/CyberSchoolBus
Key Data on Information and Communication Technology in Schools in Europe.- 2004 Edition. – Eurydice / The information network on Education in Europe. – Р.3
North Carolina State University – www2.ncsu.edu/oit/nsdsplit.htm
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.