SWITCHING POWER FAN CONTROL OF COMPUTER
Keywords:computer, ergonomics, fan, noise
AbstractRelevance of material presented in the article, due to extensive use of high-performance computers to create modern information systems, including the NAPS of Ukraine. Most computers in NAPS of Ukraine work on Intel Pentium processors at speeds from 600 MHz to 3 GHz and release a lot of heat, which requires the installation of the system unit 2-3 additional fans. The fan is always works on full power, that leads to rapid deterioration and high level (up to 50 dB) noise. In order to meet ergonomic requirements it is proposed to іnstall a computer system unit and an additional control unit ventilators, allowing independent control of each fan. The solution is applied at creation of information systems planning research in the National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine on Internet basis.
Митяев С. Блок управления вентиляторами комп’ютера //Радио — 2006. —№10.
Справочник по полевым транзисторам. — [Електрон. дані]. — Режим доступу: http://www.qrz.ru/reference/kozak/pt/pth00/shtml.
Справочники по радиоэлементам. — [Електрон. дані]. — Режим доступу: http://un7ppx.narod.ru/info/inform/htm?=/.
Справочник по полупроводниковым приборам. — [Електрон. дані]. — Режим доступу: http://moskatov.narod.ru.
Избавляемся от шума. Советы профессионалов. — [Електрон. дані]. — Режим доступу: http://www/ferra.ru/online/system/89479.
Снижение шума системного блока компьютера. — [Електрон. дані]. — Режим доступу: http://oldoctober.com/ru/snizhenie-shuma-sistemnogo-bloka/.
Справочник конструктора РЭА, под ред. Р. Г. Варламова. — М.: Советское радио, 1980.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.