SITE DESIGN SETTING IN SHAREPOINT
Keywords:SharePoint, masterpage, template, information system, site, spaceholder
AbstractCreation and promotion of the site is one of way to implement of ICT in education. To build modern sites and large portals, to avoid the process of content creation and management tools, when new content is added, dynamic model for page building is used. The article deals with means and methods of dynamic page template in SharePoint. Purpose of the article is to analyze the key components of SharePoint for dynamic pages, such as setting and changing master pages, standard types of spaceholders master pages, setting aggregates content and consideration of standard types of SharePoint spaceholders.
Пройдаков Е.М., Теплицький Л.А. Англо-український тлумачний словник з обчислювальної техніки, інтернету і програмування. – К.:СофтПрес, 2006. – 824 с.
Станек Кэрри. Microsoft SharePoint. Справочник администратора. – СПб.: BHV-СПб, 2008. – 432 с.
Ноэл М., Спенс К. Microsoft SharePoint 2007. Полное руководство. – М.: Вильямс, 2008. – 832 с.
Документація по Windows SharePoint Services SDK від компанії Microsoft. – [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ default.aspx – Заголовок з екрана.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.