INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN RESEARCH ACTIVITY OF THE TEACHER
Keywords:дослідницька діяльність вчителя, етапи педагогічного дослідження, інформаційно-комунікаційні технології
AbstractThe relevance of the material stated in article is predetermined by changes of requirements to the future experts on a modern labor market. The attention to the question on search of reserves of perfection of preparation of highly skilled and creative teachers is brought the higher school. Information and communication technologies find wide application in all kinds of activity of the teacher. Article is devoted consideration of ways of use of means of information-communication technologies in research activity of the teacher. Uses of potential of information and communication technologies lift on new level the organization and quality of research activity of the teacher.
Давыдов В. В. Теория развивающего обучения. / В. В. Давыдов. — М.: ИНТОР, 1996. — 544 с.
Лазарев В. С. Критерии и уровни готовности педагога к исследовательской
деятельности [Електронний ресурс] / В. С. Лазарев, Н. Н. Ставринова. // Муниципальное образование. — 2008. — №4. — Режим доступу до журн.: http://inexp.ru/inexp-4-2008/20-teor-in-exp-dejat/69-krit-ur-got-ped-k-issl.html.
Леонтьев А. Н. Деятельность. Сознание. Личность. / А. Н. Леонтьев. — М.: Смысл; Академия, 2004. — 346 с.
Лозова В. І. Теоретичні основи виховання і навчання: навчальний посібник / В. І. Лозова, Г. В. Троцко. — Харків: ОВС, 2002. — 400 с.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.