SHAREPOINT SITE CREATING AND SETTING
Keywords:SharePoint, site, content manager system, information system, Internet, portal, web application, web-part
Tools for sites building that offer users the ability to work together, an actual theme in information society and modern Web technologies. This article considers the SharePoint system, which enables to create sites of any complexity, including large portals with a complex structure of documents. Purpose of this article is to consider the main points of site creating and its setting with tools of SharePoint system, namely: a site template creating and configuring, web application environment to create and configure Web applications, change of existing and creation of new theme site, a web part setting.
Ноэл М., Спенс К. Microsoft SharePoint 2007. Полное руководство. – М.: Вильямс, 2008. – 832 с.
Лондер О., Бликер Т. и др. Службы Microsoft Windows SharePoint. Шаг за шагом. – М.:СП «Эком», 2005. – 376 с.
Тэд Паттисон, Дэниэл Ларсон. Внутреннее устройство Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 – М.: Питер, 2008. – 448 c.
Документація по Windows SharePoint Services SDK від компанії Microsoft. – [Електронний ресурс]. – Режим доступу: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ default.aspx – Заголовок з екрана.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.