THEORETICAL ASPECTS OF COGNITIVE ACTIVITY
Keywords:knowledge, informative process, information, scientific knowledge
AbstractThe article deals with definite peculiarities of a cognitive activity, the mechanisms of its interconnection with practical activity and communication are analyzed. The learning and scientific cognition, the processes of the scientific knowledge development and creation are considered. The cognitive activity is regarded as the process of new knowledge acquisition by the mechanisms of perception of information, it’s realizing, learning and using in practical activity. The character of interrelation of new knowledge with certain components of the social reality as well as with previous knowledge has been analyzed.
Антонов А. В. Информация: восприятие и понимание. – Киев: Наукова думка, 1988. – 184 с.
Брушлинский А. В. Субъект: мышление, учение, воображение. – М.: НПО «МОДЭК», 1996. – 392 с.
Заволока Н. Г. Методологические и логико-гносеологические основы учебно-познавательного процесса. – К.: Вища школа, 1986. – 228 с.
Моисеев А. И. Звуки и буквы, буквы и цифры. Кн. для внеклас. чтения учащихся 8-10 кл. сред. шк. – М.: Просвещение, 1987. – 192 с.
Теория познания. В 4 т. Т. 2. Социально-культурная природа познания / АН СССР. Ин-т философии; Под. ред. В. А. Лекторского, Т. И. Ойзермана. – М:. Мысль, 1991. – 478 с.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.