TEACHERS PROFESSIONAL GROWTH IN THE CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL EDUCATION
The article actualizes the need for transformational processes in education in the context of digitalization. The presented material specifies the structure of teachers’ professional competence in modern conditions through the introduction of three blocks: the ability of the teacher's personality to effective pedagogical activities both in person and in digital mode; formed skills: professional; universal; digital; skills of success of professional activity on the basis of project type of thinking both in real and in digital space. The article analyzes modern research, which describes the means for providing educational services in the context of digitalization. It is noted that traditional distance learning tools, for example, the use of the Moodle platform, continue to work successfully. At the same time, innovative ones have appeared, such as the Open University (Ukrainian Open University of Postgraduate Education). It is emphasized that in modern conditions the Internet is becoming a means of work, which encourages the formation of information culture in the subjects of the educational process, in particular the skills of digital technology in professional activities. For example, use Zoom conferences, BigBlueButton (Open Source Web Conferencing), Google Meet and others for organizing the educational process and information about educational content in real time. It is noted that within e-learning it is necessary to form such digital skills as scaffolding "long read" and others. In addition, it is emphasized that the leading skill is to survey students by Internet designers. The authors cite as an example an e-resource for constructing tests to test learning content and feedback - LearningApps.org. Also, the article focuses on Internet marketing technologies and the use of mobile messengers to evaluate and promote educational services. It is emphasized that the leading demand in the system of professional development is the development of flexible skills ("Soft skills"), which are essentially a set of non-special skills and provide high productivity and effectiveness of professional activities. The question is how to motivate and ensure the success of learning, what technologies, methods and forms should be used during learning by electronic means. It is noted that the digital competence of the teacher is based on his cognitive, social and emotional components and takes into account his life in the digital environment. The article reveals that the professional growth of specialists takes place in the conditions of advanced training, in particular in the conditions of an open university of postgraduate education. Also, the text describes the stages of monitoring the quality of educational services and the use of cloud technologies to calculate and determine the effectiveness of educational activities of the institution.
 «Natsionalnyi zvit za rezultatamy mizhnarodnoho doslidzhennia yakosti osvity PISA-2018»; Ukrainskyi tsentr otsiniuvannia yakosti osvity. Kyiv: UTsOIaO, 2019, 439 s. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://testportal.gov.ua/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/PISA_2018_Report_UKR.pdf
 Verkhovna Rada Ukrainy. (2017, Veres. 05). Zakon № 2145-VIII, «Pro osvitu». [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19#Text
 «Poniattia pro internet. Poshukovi katalohy. Indeksni poshukovi systemy», Tvorymo osvitu razom. Viki TsDPU. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://wiki.cuspu.edu.ua/index.php
 «Statystyka», Hostmaster.ua: ofitsiinyi sait. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://hostmaster.ua/UAstat/2017/?201711
 Vikipediia: Vilna entsyklopediia. Holovna storinka. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holovna_storinka
 V. Bykov, «Tekhnolohii khmarnykh obchyslen, IKT-autsorsinh ta novi funktsii IKT-pidrozdiliv navchalnykh zakladiv i naukovykh ustanov», Informatsiini tekhnolohii v osviti, Vyp. 2(10), s. 8–23, 2010. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: http://ite.kspu.edu/index.php/ite/article/view/410
 S. Illiashenko, «Suchasni tendentsii zastosuvannia internet-tekhnolohii v marketynhu», Marketynh i menedzhment innovatsii, T. II, № 4, 2011. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://mmi.fem.sumdu.edu.ua/sites/default/files/mmi2011_4_2_64_74.pdf
 Z. V. Riabova, Naukovi osnovy marketynhovoho upravlinnia v osviti. Kyiv, Ukraina: Ped. dumka, 2013, 268 s.
 Tsyfrovi kompetentsii yak umova formuvannia yakosti liudskoho kapitalu: analit. zapyska / V. S. Kuibida, O. M. Petroie, L. I. Fedulova, H. O. Androshchuk. Kyiv, Ukraina: NADU, 2019, 28 s.
 Tsyfrova kompetentnist suchasnoho vchytelia novoi ukrainskoi shkoly: zb. tez dop. uchasnykiv, na Vseukr. nauk.-prakt. seminari / O. V. Ovcharuk, Red. Kyiv, Ukraina: In-t inform. tekhnolohii i zasobiv navchannia NAPN Ukrainy. Kyiv, 2019, 108 s.
 T. Borova, Z. Riabova, H. Kravchenko, O. Pochuieva, Pedahohichnyi konsaltynh: navch. posib. Lutsk, Ukraina: Teren, 2019, 324 s.
 Adaptyvne upravlinnia: mizhhaluzevi zviazky, naukovo-prykladnyi aspekt: kol. monohrafiia / H. V. Yelnykova, T. A. Borova, Z. V. Riabova ta in.; H. V. Yelnykovoi, Red. Kharkiv, Ukraina: Machulin, 2017, 440 s.
 Ministerstvo osvity i nauky Ukrainy. (2020, Sich. 15). Nakaz № 54 «Poriadok provedennia monitorynhu yakosti osvity». [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0154-20#Text
 Taras Lendyuk, Oksana Bodnar, Sergey Rippa and Anatoliy Sachenko, «Ontology application in context of mastering the knowledge for students. In: IEEE 13th international scientific and technical conference on computer sciences and information technologies (CSIT), Vol. 2, 2018. [Оnline]. URL: https://publons.com/researcher/1473907/oksana-bodnar
 «Zvit pro liudskyi rozvytok 2016», UNDP, Ukraina. [Elektronnyi resurs]. Dostupno: https://www.ua.undp.org/content/dam/ukraine/docs/Annual%20Reports/hdr_2016_report_russian_web.pdf
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.