Keywords:software product, educational process, didactic conditions, Medical University, University of Internal Affairs, IT competence, BioGraph Infiniti
The article shows the possibility of using hardware ProComp Infiniti System with BioGraph Infiniti Software in the educational process of higher education institutions in Ukraine in different directions of training, including specific training conditions. The Infiniti system monitors and records a wide range of physiological and mechanical signals, analyzes and provides real-time biofeedback through various auditory and visual aids. The authors analyzed scientific and professional literature on the development and introduction of specialized software products in the educational process of higher education institutions in Ukraine and across the globe. The paper defines the advantages and prospects of carrying out a cycle laboratory work and research with BioGraph Infiniti tools and the principles of work with ProComp Infinity hardware. The didactic conditions of use of BioGraph Infiniti Software in the educational process of higher medical education institutions and universities of internal affairs of Ukraine are defined for formation of informational and subject competence of Ukraine’s students. Attention is focused on ensuring the flexibility of the educational process by means of variability, changes in the content and methods of education, forms of organization of educational classes with a direct practical component, a combination of different education methods for students of various types of higher education institutions. The possibilities of development of a series of laboratory works with their further placement in the virtual educational environment "Laboratory works system with specialized software Biograph Infiniti" are considered. Each laboratory work is created according to the principles of scientificity, integrity and professional orientation of education and includes 3 levels: general (basic), psychological and medical-biological.
Law of Ukraine "On the Concept of the National Informatization Program," No. 75/98-VR, Jan. 1, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/75/98-вр#Text. (in Ukrainian)
Law of Ukraine "On Education," No. 2145-VIII, Sept. 24, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/2145-19#Text. (in Ukrainian)
Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, "State Strategy for Regional Development for 2021-2027," No. 695, Aug. 5, 2020, in Ofitsiinyi visnyk Ukrainy, No. 67, Art. 2155. (in Ukrainian)
Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, "Concept of development of digital competences," No. 167, Mar. 3, 2021. [Online]. Available: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/167-2021-р#n13. (in Ukrainian)
A. O. Yurchenko and Yu. V. Khvorostin, "Virtual laboratory as a part of modern experiment," Naukovyi visnyk Uzhhorodskoho universytetu. Seriia: Pedahohika. Sotsialna robota, vol. 2, no. 39, pp. 281-283, 2016. (in Ukrainian)
N. Nychkalo, N. Muranova, O. Voliarska, and V. Kudina, "Professional development of academic staff by means of information and communication technologies: the Ukrainian experience," Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 162-172, 2022. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v90i4.4882. (in English)
V. Yu. Bykov, О. V. Ovcharuk, І. V. Ivaniuk, О. P. Pinchuk, and V. О. Galperina, "The current state of the use of digital tools for organization of distance learning in general secondary education institutions: 2022 results," Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 1-18, 2022. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v90i4.5036. (in Ukrainian)
O. A. Haborets, V. V. Krasnoschok, and M. V. Pyshnohub, "The possibilities of information technology in higher education: Training of future physicians", Linguistics and Culture Review, vol. 5, no. S4, pp. 677-686, 2021. doi: 10.21744/lingcure.v5nS4.1708. (in English)
S. D. Bushuyev, N. S. Bushuyeva, D. А. Bushuiev, and B. Yu. Kozyr, "Development of educational programs on the basis of their digital footprint," Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 87, no. 1, pp. 18-32, 2022. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v87i1.4832. (in Ukrainian)
T. A. Vakaliuk, O. O. Osova, O. A. Chernysh, and O. І. Bashkir, "Checking digital competence formation of foreign language future teachers using game simulators," Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 57-75, 2022. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v90i4.4816. (in English)
S. I. Abuvatfa, V. O. Bolilyi, O. M. Lunhol, and L. P. Sukhovirska, "Use of Sectra virtual dissection table in the educational process," Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 49-59, Jun. 2021. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v83i3.3798. (in English)
L. P. Sukhovirska, O. M. Lunhol, O. V. Zadorozhna, and P. H. Kovalenko, "The effectiveness of implementing Heart-lung Machine Sorin C5 software product in the educational process of medical university," ITLT, vol. 76, no. 2, pp. 250-263, 2020. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v76i2.3174. (in Ukrainian)
V. V. Kovalenko, M. V. Marienko, and A. S. Sukhikh, "Use of augmented and virtual reality tools in a general secondary education institution in the context of blended learning," Information Technologies and Learning Tools, vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 70-86, 2021. doi: 10.33407/itlt.v86i6.4664. (in English)
"ProComp Infiniti System BioGraph Infiniti Software – T7500M," Thought Technology, [Online]. Available: https://thoughttechnology.com/procomp-infiniti-system-w-biograph-infiniti-software-t7500m/.(in English)
Z. Bassfar, "Educational Software Product: Investigating the Need for a New Software Methodology," in 2020 International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), 2020, pp. 1-4, doi: 10.1109/ICCIT-144147971.2020.9213755. (in English)
E. Ragan, S. Frezza, and J. Cannell, "Product-based learning in software engineering education," in 2009 Frontiers in Education Conference (FIE), 2009, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/FIE.2009.5350648. (in English)
S. Chimalakonda and K. Nori, "A family of software product lines in educational technologies," Computing, vol. 102, pp. 1765-1792, 2020, doi: 10.1007/s00607-019-00772-x. (in English)
A. Dobrovolska, "Formation of IT Competence of Future Specialists as a Pedagogical Problem," Physical and Mathematical Education: scientific journal, vol. 3(13), pp. 45-56, 2017. (in English)
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Ольга Миколаївна Лунгол, Ольга Андріївна Габорець, Ганна Михайлівна Колєва; Артур Олегович Волобоєв
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.