DIAGNOSTICATING IN THE SYSTEM OF POST-GRADUATE PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION
Keywords:means of diagnosticating, computer diagnosticating, tests, postgraduate pedagogical education
AbstractThe question of diagnosticating in the system of post-graduate pedagogical education is currently an important subject. Computer diagnosticating has reached wide distribution, which is due to the development of new concept of learning and wide use of information technologies. The purpose of diagnosticating is to find out the formation levels modeled in the programs of educational activity in career development courses, professional activity-oriented knowledge and skills of pedagogical workers, and revealing the tendencies of professional development of teachers during the course study. Several aspects of computer diagnostics are considered, and particular features of diagnosticating model are examined on the basis of the Sumy Regional Institute of Post-graduate Pedagogical Education.
Єльникова Г. В. Моніторинг як ефективний засіб оцінювання якості загальної середньої освіти в навчальному закладі / Г. В. Єльникова, З. В. Рябова // Обрії. – 2008. – № 1 (26). – С. 5–12.
Пикельная В. С. Теория и методика моделирования управленческой деятельности (школоведческий аспект) : дис. … д-ра пед. наук : 13.00.01 / В. С. Пикельная. – Кривой Рог, 1993. – 373 с.
Словарь иностранных слов. – 14-е изд., испр. – М. : Рус. яз., 1987. – 318 с.
Философский энциклопедический словарь [Электронный ресурс] / ред. кол. : С. С. Аверинцев, Э. А. Араб-Оглы, Л. Ф. Ильичев и др. – 2-е изд. – М. : Сов. Энциклопедия, 1989. – 373 с. – Режим доступа : http://paidagogos.com/?p=13.
How to Cite
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.