APPROACH TOWARDS FORMAL SELECTION OF DISTANCE LEARNING METHODOLOGY
AbstractThere is presented an issue of formalization of presentation and automatized selection of training methodology in open education. Seven-component model of learning environment and domain-and-frame-based model of educational system are taken as basis for formalization. The structure of learning elements and their analysis algorithms during development and evaluation of technology are given. There is identified main problem that should be solved. This problem is non-additivity of learning action influence in achievement of final learning outcomes. The proposed approach for the formalization of presentation teaching methods makes it possible to automate the analysis and the formation of a sequence of learning elements to achieve planning results in compliance with the restrictions established by the resource.
Биков В. Ю. Моделі організаційних систем відкритої освіти : монографія / В. Ю. Биков. – К. : Атіка, 2008. – 684 с.
Закономерности забывания. Кривая Эбиннгауза. [Електронний ресурс] – Режим доступу : http://msk.treko.ru/show_dict_704.
Сазерленд Д. Ведение бизнеса. Ключевые понятия / Сазерленд Д., Кэнуэлл Д. – Днепропетровск : «Баланс Бизнес Букс», 2005. – С. 138–139.
Рубинштейн С. Л. Основы общей психологии / Рубинштейн С. Л. – СПб., 1998.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.