USAGE OF SOCIAL SERVICES IN THE PROCESS OF ORGANIZATION OF COMMUNICATION FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGE TEACHERS
AbstractToday especially urgent problem is communication and the development of communication skills of future teachers as well as communicative culture is the main structural component of his professionalism. Schools and classes, both conventional and virtual, must have teachers, armed with technology resources and skills, and able to effectively teach the subject using information and communication technologies. It all comes down to the fact that the modern teacher has to be aware of the latest technologies that can help him to organize trainings and communication. Therefore, a special role is given to the training of future teachers and vector of application of social services in the organization of communication in the learning process.
Кови С. Семь навыков высокоэффективных людей: Мощные инструменты развития личности = The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Restoring the Character Ethic / С. Кови. — М. : «Альпина Паблишер», 2012. — 374 с.
Франкл В. Человек в поисках смысла : сборник /В. Франкл ; пер. с англ. и нем. Д. А. Леонтьева, М. П. Папуша, Е. В. Эйдмана. — М. : Прогресс, 1990. — 368 с.
REFERENCES (TRANSLATED AND TRANSLITERATED)
Covi S. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Restoring the Character Ethic. — M. : "Alpina Publisher", 2012. — 374 p. (in Russian)
V. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning: Collection / Transl. from English and German D. A. Leontiev, M. P. Papusha, E. V. Eydman. — Moscow : Progress Publishers, 1990. — 368 p. (in Russian)
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.