Before start with a journal we recommend you review the About the Journal, page for read more about:
- Focus and Scope
- Editorial Board
- Peer reviewing process
- Publication Frequency
Registration and article submittionTo get started with the journal and have your submission published you need to follow the below steps:
- Start registration and fill in all required data.
- Select "Author" as your current role and complete the registration.
- Log in using your registration data (menu User home).
- Follow the [New Submission] link.
- Succeed with 5 steps to summarize and download the article.
|"Review Form" sample||LINK|
For users who use @gmail.com! The editorial letters sent to the @gmail.com often fall into the SPAM folder. Please periodically check this directory.