SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article corresponds to the journal’s problematics.
- This article has not been previously published, nor given to another journal for consideration and publication.
- Article’s text consists of the main structural elements (the problem in general, analysis of recent studies, article's goal, presentation of the main research, conclusions).
- Required formatting has been done.
- The article file should be submitted in .doc/.docx format.
- The file size should not exceed 2 MB.
|References guide||PDF (en)||PDF (ua)|