THE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MEANS OF EDUCATION OF APS OF UKRAINE CELEBRATED THE 10-TH ANNIVERSARY.
AbstractThe Institute of Information Technologies and Means of Education of APS of Ukraine celebrated the 10-th anniversary.
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Bykov, V. Y. (1). THE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MEANS OF EDUCATION OF APS OF UKRAINE CELEBRATED THE 10-TH ANNIVERSARY. Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 15(1). https://doi.org/10.33407/itlt.v15i1.29
By the 10th anniversary of the Institute of Information technology and Learning Tools of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.