TENDENCIES OF DEVELOPMENT AND USE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES IN THE CONTEXT OF FORMATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
AbstractThe role of educational portals in educational environment development is characterized. An analysis of terminology concerning modern open educational environment is proposed and tendencies of its development are revealed.
С.Ф.Аверьянова, С.В.Папшев. Обучение - компьютерные технологии - открытое образование // Телематика - 2002: Труды Всероссийской научно-методической конференции. 3 - 6 июня 2002 года. СПб: Санкт - Петербургский государственный институт точной механики и оптики. - 2002.
Солдаткин В.И.. Информационно-образовательная среда открытого образования // Тезисы докладов IX Всероссийской научно-методической конференции <Телематика 2002> . - Санкт-Петербург. - 2002.
Fishwick P.A. Computer Simulation: Grouth through Extension. – 1994. - http://www.cis.ufl.edu/%7Efishwick/paper/paper.html
Flexible Distant Learning // Communicstion and Information Technologies (CIT) Course. Applied Module for Teachers. Chapter 1. – 1999. - http://dlab.kiev.ua/cit/ap_ch1/c1l12_1.htm.
Karaliotas Y. Interactivity in the Learning Environment. Distant Education. (Project Report). – UK: Open University. – 1998.
Mariano M.L.D, De La Rosa N.P.C. Beyond an Institutionalized Learning Environment: Fostering Interactions and Learning Using Synchronous and Asynchronous Messaging Systems // Turkish Online Journal of Distant Education. – 2004. – vol.5, № 3.
McArthur D., Lewis M.W., Bishay M. The Roles of Artificial Intelligence in Education: Current Progress and Future Prospects. - RAND, Santa Monica, CA, DRU-472-NSF. – 1993.
McCalla G. The Fragmentation of Culture, Teaching, Learning, and Technology: Implications for the Artificial Intelligence in Education Research Agenda in 2010 // International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education. - 2000. - vol.11. - p.177-196.
MLEs and VLEs explained // Briefing Paper №1. – 2002. - http://www.jisc.ac.uk/index.cfm?name=mle_briefings_1.
Tella S., Seppo. Virtual School in a networking Learning Environment // Ole Publications 1. – University of Helsinki, 1995.
Theory and Practice of Online Learning / Ed. by T.Anderson, F.Elloumi. – Canada: Athabasca University. – 2004. – 454 p.
Virtual Learning Environment // Virtual School. – 1997. - http://www.virtualschool.edu/ile/ILE.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
- Authors grant the journal a right of the first publication of the work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others freely to read, download, copy and print submissions, search content and link to published articles, disseminate their full text and use them for any legitimate non-commercial purposes (i.e. educational or scientific) with the mandatory reference to the article’s authors and initial publication in this journal.
- Original published articles cannot be used by users (exept authors) for commercial purposes or distributed by third-party intermediary organizations for a fee.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) during the editorial process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see this journal’s registered deposit policy at Sherpa/Romeo directory).
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Post-print (post-refereeing manuscript version) and publisher's PDF-version self-archiving is allowed.
- Archiving the pre-print (pre-refereeing manuscript version) not allowed.